Export Logs add-on allows you to export the logged email logs as a csv file. The exported logs can be used for further processing or for record keeping.
Show Change Log
- New: Ability to export send status column which was introduced in v2.3.2 of Email Log.
- New: Ability to exclude the ID column during export.
- New: In the export file, the column header now contains labels.
- New: Minimum required Email Log version increased to 2.4.0.
- New: Minimum required PHP version increased to 5.6.
- Tweak: Code enhancements for better performance.
- New: Provide an option to strip HTML tags from email body during export.
- Tweak: UI tweaks.
- New: Added the ability to choose the list of fields that should be exported.
- New: Added the ability to customize the date format before exporting.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with bulk action dropdown that exported logs when they were deleted.
- Added email content to the list of fields that would be exported.
- Initial Release